- Afghanculturemuseum.org is a tool that reunites different elements of the Afghan Heritage nowadays scattered or mishandled.
- A tool to contribute to the valuation of the Afghan Culture and Identity.
- This material and immaterial, cultural and natural heritage, from past to present, will be included in the first ever 3D on line museum.
- Open 365 days/year for consultation anywhere in the world.
- It includes a comprehensive encyclopedic archive devoted to major cultural influences expanding over 5.000 years of History.
Linked to all Major Museums and Collections
The Louvre, Musée du Quai Branly, Musée des Arts Asiatiques – Guimet, Bibliothèque Nationale de France (BnF) Museum of Natural History. All already in partnerships with us. Centre Pompidou – Paris (currently in talks with us).
The Freer & Sackler Galleries at The Smithsonian, Havard Art Museums. All currently in talks with us.
The British Library, The British Museum, India Office Library. To be approached.
Including Topkapi (Istanbul), Library of Cairo, Hermitage (St Petersburg). All also to be referenced.