- A comprehensive encyclopedic archive and database devoted to the diverse cultural influences as well as to the several civilizations that flourished in Afghanistan
- Covering over 5.000 years of History
- To be conceived as the first ever 3D virtual museum on the Internet
- Gathering in one place, as many documents and collections that can be found in Afghanistan and scattered around the world
- Providing relevant art history, ethnographic and geographic data as well as general historical background from past to present.
- A Multimedia Digital Museum, yet acting as reference for all Afghans as well as for scholars worldwide.
- A window on Afghanistan and its Cultural Heritage and History
Linked to all Major Museums and Collections
National Archives Kabul, National Museum of Afghanistan
The Louvre, Musée du Quai Branly, Musée des Arts Asiatiques – Guimet, Bibliothèque Nationale de France (BnF) Museum of Natural History. All already in partnerships with us. Centre Pompidou – Paris (currently in talks with us).
The Freer & Sackler Galleries at The Smithsonian, Havard Art Museums. All currently in talks with us.
The British Library, The British Museum, India Office Library. To be approached.
Including Topkapi (Istanbul), Library of Cairo, Hermitage (St Petersburg). All also to be referenced.